Latest on Competitor.com
Use these drills to stay healthy and improve your running form!
- WS Warrior: 5 Questions with Craig Thornley
- Photos: Mt. Washington Road Race
- What’s The Real Story With Altitude Training?
- Lhuissier, Bretan Win San Francisco Marathon
- Twitter 100: Track & Field’s Top Tweeters
- Dehydration: As Serious As We Think?
- Monday Minute: The Pull Through
- Long-Distance Triple For Frazier On Sunday
- Frazier Shines On Day 2 of NB Nationals
- Records Fall On First Day of NB Nationals
Out There: No Time To Run On The Road
Working out while traveling can often be quite a challenge.
Tempo Runs--With A Twist!
Prepare yourself for the rigors of racing while keeping your mind and legs sharp when focus starts to fade.
Running 101: Hydration During Running
Hydration during running is not as complicated as you may have been led to believe.
Preparing Your Body For Trail Running
Find out how to prepare your body for running on off-road and prevent potential injuries.
Adapting Your Training For The Summer
Working out during the warm summer months presents a unique set of challenges.
What’s The Real Story With Altitude Training?
Getting faster isn’t simply a matter of getting high and cranking out the miles.
Marathon Vets, Rookies Team Up For 26Strong
Saucony, Competitor launch 26Strong program to guide new marathon runners.
Want To Recover Faster? Start Swimming
Your next workout may do more to help you bounce back than compression socks, ice baths, etc.
- How Should I Breathe When I Run?
- Video: Kicking and High Knee Drills With Meb
- Tempo Runs--With A Twist!
- The 5 Most Common Form Mistakes
- Running 101: Hydration During Running
- Run To Improve Your Cycling (And Vice Versa)
- Preparing Your Body For Trail Running
- Adapting Your Training For The Summer
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Getting Stronger
- How To Extend Your Racing Season