Latest on Competitor.com
The 26-year-old Catalan runner triumphed over a challenging course and a deep field to win in 22:41:35.
- Video: Trailers For “Unbroken” Film
- Runner Struck By Lightning, Keeps On Running
- Are Sprinters Or Soccer Players Faster?
- 26 Strong: Cue The Music
- Friday Faceplant: Major Treadmill Fail
- Junk Miles: Run Laps At The Airport
- Confidence-Building Workouts From The Pros
- Land Softly And Carry Less Injury Risk
- Coach Culpepper: Beat The Summer Heat
- Expect The Worst, Hope For The Best
Everything You Need To Know About Energy Gels
How they work, as well as why, when and how to use them.
An Insanely Steep Trail Race
The Loon Mountain Race is one of the steepest trail races in North America.
Kilian Jornet Tackling Colorado’s Hardrock 100
Record-setting ultra-distance mountain runner will race Colorado's Hardrock 100 on July 11-12.
Ask Mario: Can You Recommend A Speed-Distance Device?
Our resident coach answers your questions!
7 Ways To Fit Training Into Your Life
As endurance athletes know, training and life don’t always mix.
Confidence-Building Workouts From The Pros
Four top runners share the sessions that let them know they're ready to race.
Coach Culpepper: Beat The Summer Heat
Expert insights on how to train and race in the heat of summer.
Expect The Worst, Hope For The Best
Popular sports psychology techniques may actually set you up for disaster in races.
- The Secret To Success: Three Runs Per Week
- Workout Of The Week: The Mountain Run
- 7 Ways To Fit Training Into Your Life
- New Runner: The Benefits of Running For Time
- Learning To Trust Your Training
- Use Yoga To Balance Out Your Run Training
- Perfect Your Downhill Running Form
- Get Strong: How To Execute A Proper Burpee
- Sound Racing Strategies For Runners
- Want To Improve Your Economy? Stop Stretching