Latest on Competitor Running
Looking for something to buy for the runner in your life? Here are few options.
- Ask The Coach: Can I Run A Half In 5 Weeks?
- Are You Eating Too Much?
- Elliptical Workouts For Injured Runners
- Simpson, Martinez Commit To N.B. Grand Prix
- New ‘Smart Shoe’ To Ward Off Injury
- Dallas Runners Take On Cancelled Marathon
- Benoit Samuelson To Headline Vt. Marathon
- Injured? Try Deep Water Running
- Is Your Diet Holding You Back?
- Energy Drinks vs. Sports Drinks
The Anchorman Goes Long: Interview With Will Ferrell
America’s funniest actor is an avid runner and three-time marathon finisher.
Photos: The North Face 50-Mile Championship
Awe-inspiring images from the Dec. 7 race through the Marin Headlands north of San Francisco.
Want To Lose Weight? Then Get Serious!
Successful dieting is all about attitude.
6 Reasons To See A Physical Therapist
If any of these sound familiar, raise the alarm and head to the doc.
Anaerobic Development Key To Running Speed
Anaerobic capacity has been found to be the second greatest predictor of 5K performance after aerobic capacity.
Ask The Coach: Can I Run A Half In 5 Weeks?
Our resident running expert, Mario Fraioli, answers.
Elliptical Workouts For Injured Runners
Can't run? Replicate your workouts on an elliptical machine.
Injured? Try Deep Water Running
If you’re injured, it can speed recovery. If you’re healthy, it can boost your speed. Here’s why you should give deep water running a
- Learn From These Training Mistakes
- Treadmill Workouts For Winter Training
- Get Stronger In Under 20 Minutes A Day
- Is There An Optimal Time Of Day To Run?
- Anaerobic Development Key To Running Speed
- Workout Of The Week: Deek’s Quarters
- Change Your Mindset To Improve Race Times
- How To Warm Up For A Marathon
- Running 101: How To Become A Runner
- Fixing Your Form A Half Mile At A Time