Latest on Competitor.com
Some minerals are especially important for distance runners.
- U.S. XC Championships Returning to Boulder
- Confidence Is The Key For Ben True
- The Art Of Pacing Yourself In Running
- Man To Run Calgary Marathon In Lacrosse Gear
- Rock 'n' Roll Race Week Training Tips
- Boulder, Colo.: A Running Mecca Out West
- AlterG Treadmill: Not Just For Distance Runners
- Vision-Impaired Runner Keeps On Going
- Team USA Announced For BolderBOULDER
- Vermont Marathon Runners Expect Ideal Weather
Workout Of The Week: Alberto’s 300’s
Break free from the monotony of the one-lap interval.
Photos: Crazy Costumes At Bay To Breakers
Check out these crazy costumes!
Runner Mom: 5 Questions With Kara Goucher
She'll definitely run the Boston Marathon again, but her heart will forever be with the bombing victims.
2013's Best New Running Books
Check out our recommended reads!
Training Doesn’t Occur In A Vacuum
Everything from work stressors to the air temperature can affect your workouts.
The Art Of Pacing Yourself In Running
Not only is it an art, but pacing yourself by feel is also a science.
Rock 'n' Roll Race Week Training Tips
Use these strategies to dial in your race-week routine!
It's Time To Run Your First Ultra!
As marathons continue to gain popularity, so to do ultramarathons. Are you ready to move up?
- Workout Of The Week: Alberto’s 300’s
- Improve Your Lactate Clearance Rate
- ‘Running Your Own Race’ Is A Myth
- Training Doesn’t Occur In A Vacuum
- Train By Feel For Better Results
- 5 Reasons Why Every Runner Should Cross-Train
- Want To Run Faster? Skip To The Hills
- Moving On After A Race Goes Wrong
- Train To Recover — Don’t Recover To Train
- Workout Of The Week: In/Out Miles