Latest on Competitor.com
Check out these crazy costumes!
- One Of The Best Fields Ready For Bowerman Mile
- Man To Run Marathon After 30-Year Bet
- Thousands To Run Boston’s Final Mile
- Photos: Ryan Hall Career Highlights
- Denver Half-Marathon Course Was Too Short
- Workout Of The Week: Alberto’s 300’s
- Injury Prevention's Big Bang Theory
- Improve Your Lactate Clearance Rate
- Cain Continues Season In Oregon Meets
- CEO's Goal: 1,500m Under 5:00
Runner Mom: 5 Questions With Kara Goucher
She'll definitely run the Boston Marathon again, but her heart will forever be with the bombing victims.
2013's Best New Running Books
Check out our recommended reads!
Training Doesn’t Occur In A Vacuum
Everything from work stressors to the air temperature can affect your workouts.
2013 Rock ‘n’ Roll Portland 1/2 Marathon Photos
The City of Roses rolled out the welcome mat for 10,000 entrants visiting from 10 countries and 48 states with cool, cloudy conditions and
Photos: Rock ‘n’ Roll Portland 1/2 Marathon
Workout Of The Week: Alberto’s 300’s
Break free from the monotony of the one-lap interval.
Improve Your Lactate Clearance Rate
Lactic acid itself isn’t responsible for the muscle fatigue that causes you to do the skeleton dance at the end of a race.
‘Running Your Own Race’ Is A Myth
Science proves we’re hard-wired to push harder in competition.
- Training Doesn’t Occur In A Vacuum
- Train By Feel For Better Results
- 5 Reasons Why Every Runner Should Cross-Train
- Want To Run Faster? Skip To The Hills
- Moving On After A Race Goes Wrong
- Train To Recover — Don’t Recover To Train
- Workout Of The Week: In/Out Miles
- Running 101: Speed Training For Beginners
- Determine Your Flexibility With These Tests
- What's Your Threshold Threshold?