Latest on Competitor Running
New Balance will debut two new Disney shoes on Jan. 8 at the World Disney World Marathon expo.
- Throwback Thursday: Kara vs. Shalane
- Is HIIT The Way To Faster Running?
- Spruce Up Your Meals With Frozen Foods
- Study: Softer Strides Mean Less Injuries
- Team Hoyt New England Duo Aims For Boston
- ‘Mob’ Events Gaining In Popularity
- Dallas Marathon Expo Vendors May Get Refund
- IAAF Trying to Get XC Back In Olympics
- Double Your Fun: Should You Run Twice A Day?
- The Everyman: A Day In The Life Of Food
Kara Goucher To Be Coached By Mark Wetmore
The two-time Olympian will be moving back to Boulder, Colo., on Jan. 1.
4 Eating Habits That Reduce Injury Risk
Use these performance nutrition tips to stay healthy.
Are You Eating Too Much?
Indulging in “hedonic hunger” keeps many people from reaching a healthy weight—and many runners from reaching their racing weight.
Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide
Looking for something to buy for the runner in your life? Here are few options.
The Anchorman Goes Long: Interview With Will Ferrell
America’s funniest actor is an avid runner and three-time marathon finisher.
Is HIIT The Way To Faster Running?
Can reducing your mileage and relying on short and fast intervals put you on a path to better running?
Study: Softer Strides Mean Less Injuries
If you're prone to injuries, try shortening your stride and landing softer.
Double Your Fun: Should You Run Twice A Day?
Running doubles has many benefits, but it's not a practice for everyone.
- Tempo Workouts The Hansons Way
- Ask The Coach: Can I Run A Half In 5 Weeks?
- Elliptical Workouts For Injured Runners
- Injured? Try Deep Water Running
- Learn From These Training Mistakes
- Treadmill Workouts For Winter Training
- Get Stronger In Under 20 Minutes A Day
- Is There An Optimal Time Of Day To Run?
- Anaerobic Development Key To Running Speed
- Workout Of The Week: Deek’s Quarters