Latest on Competitor Running
A new Finnish study says heavy weightlifting is best, but is it?
- What’s Your Real VO2 Max Number?
- NYRR Beefs Up Olympic Trials Bonus Program
- 24 Must-Do March/April Races
- The Everyman: Lessons Learned On A Run
- Junk Miles: Cartoonist Live-Draws NYCM
- Vitamin D: A Key To Performance
- Workout Of The Week: TLT
- 7 Storylines Ahead Of Sunday’s NYC Half
- 15-Minute Strength Workout For Runners
- The Rise Of Obstacle Course Racing
Switzer: Paving The Way Since 1967
The women's running pioneer is launching a new clothing collection with Skirt Sports this summer.
On The Road To Rio
Chris Solinsky will make his marathon debut this year, with the ultimate goal of making the 2016 U.S. Olympic team.
Are You Committing These Form Flaws?
Cut your injury rate in half by correcting some common form flaws.
New Techniques For Treating Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis can be a painful injury, but there are plenty of ways to fix it.
Percentages In Diets Are Meaningless
Steer clear of one-size-fits-all formulas to balance carbs, fat and protein in your diet.
What’s Your Real VO2 Max Number?
An alternative VO2 max test protocol is more like a real race.
Workout Of The Week: TLT
Incorporate this threshold set into your long runs during marathon training.
15-Minute Strength Workout For Runners
Don’t have the time for an elaborate weight session at the gym? Try this short but effective TRX workout.
- Strength Training For Runners: What Works Best?
- Early Season Strength-Building Hill Workouts
- Three Reasons To Rethink Heart-Rate Training
- Is There One Best Running Surface?
- Top Tips For Executing On Race Day
- 6 Common Strength Training Myths
- Coach Culpepper: Hit The Hills
- Workout Of The Week: Progression Intervals
- Debunking Three Popular Pre-Race Myths
- 13.1 Half Marathon Tips