Latest on Competitor.com
Live coverage will be available nationwide throughout the day.
- 10-Minute Mobility Routine For Runners
- 4.15 Strong Team Eyes Boston Finish Line
- London Champs Kipsang, Kiplagat To Czech Half
- Team One Fund Raises $695k For Boston Victims
- Video: Boston Police Boss Recalls Bombings
- Faces Of Boston: Melanie Powers
- Boston 'The Safest Place On The Planet'
- Firefighters Running For Fallen Colleagues
- Cancer-Free Burla Defies Odds
- Video: Thursday’s Boston Marathon Minute
Meet Competitor’s 2014 Faces Of Boston
Join us as we share 14 stories of inspiration ahead of this year's Boston Marathon.
Photos: A Group Run In Boston
About 200 runners from the Wednesday night run clubs at Marathon Sports ran the final part of the course together.
5 Olympic-Lifting Variations For Runners
Looking at five explosive weightlifting exercises that can help runners’ strength.
Boston-Bound: Lanni Marchant’s Border Wars
Canada’s best marathoner remains in conflict with her country and the U.S.
Video: Boston, A City of Runners
Boston is one of the greatest running cities in the world, highlighted by a sense of pride, resiliency and community.
10-Minute Mobility Routine For Runners
Learn the difference between flexibility and mobility, and focus on the latter.
Injured? Here’s How To Stay Sharp
Follow these suggestions so you can return from your injury strong and confident.
Are You A Racer Or A Pacer?
Tim Bradley breaks down the differences between these two types of runners and provides workouts for each one.
- Workout Of The Week: Alberto’s 300’s
- 5 Olympic-Lifting Variations For Runners
- Is Peaking Psychological?
- Training Doesn’t Occur In A Vacuum
- Essential Drills For Speed And Efficiency
- Monday Minute: Dumbbell Pushup To Row
- Balanced Breathing For Better Running
- Study: Late Starters Run Faster In Older Years
- Upper Body Exercises To Improve Running Form
- The Best Way To Run With Your Dog