Latest on Competitor.com
Fun facts about innovation, top brands and key players.
- Four Key Kettlebell Exercises For Runners
- Gabriele Anderson Continues Beating The Odds
- Feed Zone Recipe: Crispy Rice Omelet
- Editors’ Pix: Rad Runs
- 28-Year-Old Finishes Record 100th Marathon
- Strong Field Set For B.A.A. 10K
- Runners Unite To Avoid Crime
- Twin Cities Marathon At 90 percent Capacity
- WS Warrior: 5 Questions with Craig Thornley
- Photos: Mt. Washington Road Race
Dehydration: As Serious As We Think?
We examine what might be worse than dehydration — over-hydration.
Video: Kicking and High Knee Drills With Meb
Use these drills to stay healthy and improve your running form!
Out There: No Time To Run On The Road
Working out while traveling can often be quite a challenge.
Tempo Runs--With A Twist!
Prepare yourself for the rigors of racing while keeping your mind and legs sharp when focus starts to fade.
Running 101: Hydration During Running
Hydration during running is not as complicated as you may have been led to believe.
Four Key Kettlebell Exercises For Runners
Find out how this popular piece of equipment can make you a better runner.
What’s The Real Story With Altitude Training?
Getting faster isn’t simply a matter of getting high and cranking out the miles.
Marathon Vets, Rookies Team Up For 26Strong
Saucony, Competitor launch 26Strong program to guide new marathon runners.
- Want To Recover Faster? Start Swimming
- How Should I Breathe When I Run?
- Video: Kicking and High Knee Drills With Meb
- Tempo Runs--With A Twist!
- The 5 Most Common Form Mistakes
- Running 101: Hydration During Running
- Run To Improve Your Cycling (And Vice Versa)
- Preparing Your Body For Trail Running
- Adapting Your Training For The Summer
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Getting Stronger