• Chicago Bears wide receiver Johnny Knox, who made headlines last week with his 102-yard kickoff return for a touchdown
• Olympic gold medalist and former Chicago Marathon winner Joan Benoit Samuelson
• Bernard Lagat, the 1,500 and 5,000 meter specialist who recently won silver and bronze medals at the world championships
• Shalane Flanagan, the 2008 Olympic bronze medal winner in the 10,000 meters
• The American record holder in the 2-mile, Matt Tegenkamp
The athletes will be available for a Q&A after providing their tips for the marathon.