- Early Gamble Pays Off For Kisorio — Young Kenyan runs away from a loaded men’s field at ING Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon.
- Defar Prevails In Philadelphia — Ethiopian tops star-studded field in a U.S. all-comer’s record.
- Mahon Has The Magic Touch — The Mammoth Track Club coach helped Meseret Defar get to the starting line on Sunday.
- Top Finishers — Check out these awesome images of the men’s and women’s elite races by
- Elite Races – Here’s another set of photos taken from the press trucks of yesterday’s men’s and women’s elite races.
- Race Day — Scope out the pre-race scene along with a few shots of the top finishers from this morning’s ING Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon.
- Finish Line — The elites weren’t the only ones racing on Sunday. Here’s a bunch of great finish line shots from yesterday’s race.
- Erkesso Added To Fast Women’s Field In Philly — The 2009 Boston Marathon champion will race on Sunday.
- From Hit And Run To Half Marathon — Three years after being struck by an 18-wheeler, Nargus Harounzadeh is ready to race again.
- Ryan Hall: Race Week — The defending champion is ready to relive his winning experience in Philadelphia.
- Ask The Experts LIVE — Stop by the ING Direct Cafe on Saturday from 2-4 PM to meet our resident running expert Mario Fraioli and ask him your most burning questions about training, injury prevention and equipment.
- Celebrate In Philadelphia! — The City of Brotherly Love is one of the most historically and culturally rich cities in America. It’s also a great city in which to celebrate a half-marathon finish.
- Race Week Survival Tips — Use these five simple strategies to make your Rock ‘n’ Roll race-week experience less nerve-racking.
- Hall Headlines ING Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia — Defending champion will have his hands full with a strong international field.
- Defar Ready To Rock Philadelphia – Multiple Olympic medalist and world-record holder ready for half marathon debut.
- Ugly Running Shoe Photo Contest — Send us photos of your ugliest, most worn-out, beat up pairs of running shoes and you’ll be entered for the chance to win a brand new pair of Brooks running shoes!
Elite Athlete Interviews
- The Quiet Competitor: Exclusive Interview With Tim Nelson — Will the American dark house steal one in Philly?
- Ready To Rock: Exclusive Interview With Shalane Flanagan — The Olympic bronze medalist will face a spectacular women’s elite field on Sunday.
- RunCenter: Philly Pre-Race Preparation Show — Our resident running experts give us their predictions and offer up some valuable race-week advice.
- 2009 Race-Day Photo Gallery — Check out these great shots from last year’s event in the City of Brotherly Love.