Flagstaff-based post-collegiate program continues to thrive.
Coach Greg McMillan of the Flagstaff, Arizona based adidas-McMillanElite distance running program announced a stellar group of new young talent will be joining his team later this summer.
- Aaron Braun, who has a personal best of 13:36 for 5,000 meters and was a 16-time All American at Division II Adams State College.
- Scott Smith, a 28:35.71 10,000-meter runner who ran collegiately at the University of California at Santa Barbara.
- Danielle Domenichello, a two-time All American at the University of California at Santa Barbara with a personal best of 16:01.03 in the 5,000 meters.
- Natasha LaBeaud, a 10,000-meter runner from Georgetown University with a personal best os 33:34.61 in the event.
- Megan Duwell, a two-time cross country All American at the University of Minnesota and 15:59.23 5,000-meter runner.
- Erin Bedell, a four-time All American at Baylor with a personal best of 9:56.19 in the steeplechase.
“These six athletes bring an exciting depth and strength to our team,” McMillan said. “Our women’s team in particular is now poised for great things. After the amazing development of our initial athletes, it’s great to build yet again with this extremely talented young group.”
Competitor.com’s Mario Fraioli and Matt Fitzgerald recently traveled to Flagstaff to spend a training day with Greg McMillan and the athletes of the McMillanElite-Team USA Arizona post-collegiate training group. Click here to check out the photos!