- Click here to visit the MyFinisherCenter and view official results, order official race photos and download your finisher certificate.
Race Day Coverage
- New Champions Crowned At Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio — Kenyans sweep marathon; MacPherson, Pritz win half marathon.
- RunCenter Update: Post-Race In San Antonio — Ann Wessling gives us a post-race recap and interviews today’s winners at the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & Half Marathon.
- Race Day — Check out these early shots from this morning’s Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & 1/2 Marathon!
- ING KiDS ROCK — The kids were out in full force at 2010 ING KiDS ROCK San Antonio presented by YMCA!
- RunCenter Update: Pre-Race In San Antonio — Ann Wessling and special guest co-host Meb Keflezighi discuss tomorrow’s race, Meb’s performance in New York, and plans for his Olympic future.
- The 48-Hour Pre-Race Countdown — Training, nutrition and gear tips for the days leading up to your big race.
- Race Fueling Made Simple — Staying hydrated and fueled during races isn’t as complicated as you might think.
- The Art & Science Of Marathon Pacing — Learn how not to hit the wall in your race this weekend.
- Pre-Race Mental Preparation — Former marathon world-record holder Steve Jones gives tips on how to mentally prepare for a 26.2-mile race.
- Meet The Rock ‘n’ Rollers: Jan & Brian — A first-timer and a veteran are equally excited for this weekend’s race.
- It’s Time To Turn Up The Volume In San Antonio — Second-annual Rock ‘n’ Roll event promises to be another smash hit!
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Race-Week Survival Tips — Use these five simple strategies to make your Rock ‘n’ Roll race-week experience less nerve-racking.
- 2009 Race-Day Photo Gallery — Check out these great shots from along the course of last year’s event in the heart of The Alamo.