Click here for race results of the 2011 Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas 1/2 Marathon.
Gomez, Cook Win Second Annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon – Hall of Fame Quarterback Troy Aikman completes race benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. Sold-out event attracts nearly 14,000 runners; Bret Michaels rocks post-race concert…
- Go Big In Dallas After The Race In Dallas This Weekend — Looking for something to do after finishing the Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon? Look no further.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Launches Tune-Up Series In Chicago — Popular road racing series goes shorter but provides same unique experience.
- Race Fueling Made Simple — Staying hydrated during races isn’t as complicated as you might think.
- The 48-Hour Pre-Race Countdown — Training, nutrition and gear tips for the days leading up to your big race.
- Top-5 Tips For Rock ‘n’ Roll Race Week — Use these 5 simple strategies to make your Rock ‘n’ Roll race-week experience less nerve-racking.
FILED UNDER: Race Coverage / Video TAGS: 2011 Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon / complete coverage / photo galleries / Photos / post-race coverage / pre-race coverage / pre-race tips / Race Coverage / race results
Relive the excitement of John Nunn's victory!
In this video, Desiree Davila discusses the support system that played an integral role in helping her qualify for her first Olympic team.
In this Olympic Marathon Trials highlight video Abdi Abdirahman talks about making his fourth Olympic team.
Ryan Hall qualified for his second Olympic Marathon team on Saturday in Houston.
Meb Keflezighi wins the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials and talks about what it means to him to qualify for his third Olympic team.
In this video by Competitor.com senior video producer Steve Godwin, Kara Goucher and Shalane Flanagan talk about qualifying for the U.S.
Video by: Steve Godwin/Competitor
Catch yourself in this slow-motion video of the women's start at Saturday's U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials, in Houston, Texas. Produced by
Competitor.com's Mario Fraioli gives his pre-race predictions for the men's and women's races the day before the 2012 U.S. Olympic
We spotted Meb Keflezighi making his final pre-race preparations on Friday morning.