Written by: Linzay Logan
Tomorrow is National Running Day and even if you aren’t planning on hitting the pavement there are plenty of other ways to participate and celebrate running.
- Help someone in need who might not be able to participate in National Running day otherwise and donate a pair of old running shoes that still have a few miles left on them.
- Talk to your friends and let them know about National Running Day. You might be just the inspiration they needed to dust off their running shoes.
- If you don’t have time to run during your lunch break, go for walk instead. Log a mile or two without even breaking a sweat. We’ll call it a slow jog.
- Has it been too long since you hit the streets for a run. Even if tomorrow seems a bit daunting to begin your new running routine make it a point to make running a routine and a new mid-year resolution.
- Give out a high-five to the runners at your office and support those you know who get out of bed before the sun to go for their daily run.