Visit MyFinisher Center presented by Pentax to view your race results, browse and purchase official photos of you crossing the finish line and download your finisher certificate.
|[PostThumb site="running" postid="29184" posttitle="Along The Course At Dodge Rock 'n' Roll San Diego" fileext="jpg"]||[PostThumb site="running" postid="29153" posttitle="Dodge Rock 'n' Roll San Diego Race Day Photos" fileext="jpg"]|
|[PostThumb site="running" postid="29056" posttitle="Dodge Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego 1/2 Marathon–Top Finishers" fileext="jpg"]|
Race Day Coverage
- Hometown Hero Keflezighi Rocks The Field In San Diego — The Olympic silver medalist thrilled to win Dodge Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Half Marathon.
- Deba Dazzles Marathon Field In San Diego — Ethiopian runs fastest ever marathon in California; Terfa Nagari wins men’s race in 2:11:18.
- SEAL Ready To Carry Out His Marathon Mission — Will Spencer is running to raise money for Alyssa McElfresh, a 9-year old battling a rare brain tumor.
- Meb Keflezighi Ready To Rock And Roll – The Olympic silver medalist is running to win this weekend in San Diego.
- The Running Doc’s 10 Commandments Of Marathon Running — There’s nothing common about common sense.
- Hansons-Brooks Runners Ready To Rock San Diego — Luke Humphrey, Melissa White will be leading the charge.
- How To Have A Rockin’ Time In America’s Finest City — Here’s why San Diego is the perfect host city for a Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon event.
- Race Fueling Made Simple – Staying hydrated during races isn’t as complicated as you might think.
- The 48-Hour Pre-Race Countdown — Training, nutrition and gear tips for the days leading up to your big race.
- Top-5 Tips For Rock ‘n’ Roll Race Week — Use these 5 simple strategies to make your Rock ‘n’ Roll race-week experience less nerve-racking.
|[PostThumb site="video" postid="1404" posttitle="Tips For First-Time Marathoners From Keith Hanson" fileext="png"]||[PostThumb site="video" postid="1401" posttitle="Practicing Patience With Desiree Davila" fileext="png"]|
|[PostThumb site="video" postid="1393" posttitle="Running Doc Says, 'Finish Healthy!'" fileext="png"]||[PostThumb site="video" postid="1407" posttitle="Marathon Recovery Tips From Kevin Hanson" fileext="png"]|
|[PostThumb site="video" postid="1371" posttitle="RunCenter: National Running Day & Dodge Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Preview" fileext="jpg"]||[PostThumb site="video" postid="242" posttitle="2010 Rock 'n' Roll San Diego Marathon and Half Marathon Highlight Video - Relive last year's record-setting day in America's Finest City!" fileext="png"]|
[PostThumb site="video" postid="220" posttitle="Kara's Last-Minute Marathon Tips-Kara Goucher shares some important reminders for the final days before race day." fileext="png"]
[PostThumb site="running" postid="7664" posttitle="Race-Day Nutrition Advice From Greg Meyer" fileext="jpg"]
[PostThumb site="video" postid="795" posttitle="Mental Preparation With Former World-Record Holder Steve Jones" fileext="png"]
FILED UNDER: Race Coverage / Video TAGS: 2011 Dodge Rock 'n' Roll Marathon & Half Marathon / live results / Photos / post-race coverage / pre-race coverage / pre-race tips / Race Coverage / race recap / Results
In this video, Desiree Davila discusses the support system that played an integral role in helping her qualify for her first Olympic team.
In this Olympic Marathon Trials highlight video Abdi Abdirahman talks about making his fourth Olympic team.
Ryan Hall qualified for his second Olympic Marathon team on Saturday in Houston.
Meb Keflezighi wins the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials and talks about what it means to him to qualify for his third Olympic team.
In this video by Competitor.com senior video producer Steve Godwin, Kara Goucher and Shalane Flanagan talk about qualifying for the U.S.
Video by: Steve Godwin/Competitor
Catch yourself in this slow-motion video of the women's start at Saturday's U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials, in Houston, Texas. Produced by
Competitor.com's Mario Fraioli gives his pre-race predictions for the men's and women's races the day before the 2012 U.S. Olympic
We spotted Meb Keflezighi making his final pre-race preparations on Friday morning.
Shalane Flanagan says she's motivated by the pressure cooker situation that is the Olympic Marathon Trials.