“Ask Scott” is a new twice-monthly feature on Competitor.com that gives readers the opportunity to ask U.S. 24-hour record-holder and 7-time Western States 100 champion Scott Jurek questions about training, nutrition and injury prevention. Answers will be posted to this page twice per month.
Have a question for Scott? Send it here.
Note: Due to the high volume of e-mail submissions, we regret that Scott cannot answer every question that gets submitted.
- What’s the best way to train for an ultramarathon?
- What are good sources of protein for vegetarians?
- Can I use a running shoe for cross-training?
- What’s more effective: foam rolling or stretching?
- How can I replenish electrolytes appropriately?