- View searchable results from the event
- Smith, Megersa Rock The Streets Of Providence — Hometown favorite dominates women’s race.
PHOTOS – Check out these great galleries of images from a wet race morning in Providence!
- The Comeback Queen: Exclusive Interview With Kim Smith — The Providence College grad is excited to race in her hometown this weekend!
- The Running Doc’s 10 Commandments Of Marathon Running — There’s nothing common about common sense.
- Race Fueling Made Simple – Staying hydrated during races isn’t as complicated as you might think.
- The 48-Hour Pre-Race Countdown — Training, nutrition and gear tips for the days leading up to your big race.
- Top-5 Tips For Rock ‘n’ Roll Race Week — Use these 5 simple strategies to make your Rock ‘n’ Roll race-week experience less nerve-racking.
|[PostThumb site="video" postid="1404" posttitle="Tips For First-Time Marathoners From Keith Hanson" fileext="png"]||[PostThumb site="video" postid="1401" posttitle="Practicing Patience With Desiree Davila" fileext="png"]|
|[PostThumb site="video" postid="1393" posttitle="Running Doc Says, 'Finish Healthy!'" fileext="png"]||[PostThumb site="video" postid="1407" posttitle="Marathon Recovery Tips From Kevin Hanson" fileext="png"]|
|[PostThumb site="video" postid="795" posttitle="Mental Preparation With Former World-Record Holder Steve Jones" fileext="png"]||[PostThumb site="running" postid="7664" posttitle="Race-Day Nutrition Advice From Greg Meyer" fileext="jpg"]|
[PostThumb site="video" postid="220" posttitle="Kara's Last-Minute Marathon Tips-Kara Goucher shares some important reminders for the final days before race day." fileext="png"]
Relive the excitement of John Nunn's victory!
In this video, Desiree Davila discusses the support system that played an integral role in helping her qualify for her first Olympic team.
In this Olympic Marathon Trials highlight video Abdi Abdirahman talks about making his fourth Olympic team.
Ryan Hall qualified for his second Olympic Marathon team on Saturday in Houston.
Meb Keflezighi wins the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials and talks about what it means to him to qualify for his third Olympic team.
In this video by Competitor.com senior video producer Steve Godwin, Kara Goucher and Shalane Flanagan talk about qualifying for the U.S.
Video by: Steve Godwin/Competitor
Catch yourself in this slow-motion video of the women's start at Saturday's U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials, in Houston, Texas. Produced by
Competitor.com's Mario Fraioli gives his pre-race predictions for the men's and women's races the day before the 2012 U.S. Olympic
We spotted Meb Keflezighi making his final pre-race preparations on Friday morning.