- View searchable results from the event
- Glaab, Hallissey Rock The Streets Of Chicago — Men’s and women’s winners post convincing victories at XSport Fitness Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon.
- VIDEO: XSport Fitness Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon on abc7 Chicago
PHOTOS — Check out the photos from the XSport Fitness Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon!
- The Running Doc’s 10 Commandments Of Marathon Running — There’s nothing common about common sense.
- Race Fueling Made Simple – Staying hydrated during races isn’t as complicated as you might think.
- Ask The Running Doc: How Can I Train & Race In The Heat? – Use these tips to stay cool on race day.
- The 48-Hour Pre-Race Countdown — Training, nutrition and gear tips for the days leading up to your big race.
- Top-5 Tips For Rock ‘n’ Roll Race Week — Use these 5 simple strategies to make your Rock ‘n’ Roll race-week experience less nerve-racking.
|[PostThumb site="video" postid="1404" posttitle="Tips For First-Time Racers From Keith Hanson" fileext="png"]||[PostThumb site="video" postid="1401" posttitle="Practicing Patience With Desiree Davila" fileext="png"]|
|[PostThumb site="video" postid="1393" posttitle="Running Doc Says, 'Finish Healthy!'" fileext="png"]||[PostThumb site="video" postid="1407" posttitle="Recovery Tips From Kevin Hanson" fileext="png"]|
|[PostThumb site="video" postid="795" posttitle="Mental Preparation With Former World-Record Holder Steve Jones" fileext="png"]||[PostThumb site="running" postid="7664" posttitle="Race-Day Nutrition Advice From Greg Meyer" fileext="jpg"]|
[PostThumb site="video" postid="220" posttitle="Kara's Last-Minute Tips-Kara Goucher shares some important reminders for the final days before race day." fileext="png"]
In this video, Desiree Davila discusses the support system that played an integral role in helping her qualify for her first Olympic team.
In this Olympic Marathon Trials highlight video Abdi Abdirahman talks about making his fourth Olympic team.
Ryan Hall qualified for his second Olympic Marathon team on Saturday in Houston.
Meb Keflezighi wins the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials and talks about what it means to him to qualify for his third Olympic team.
In this video by Competitor.com senior video producer Steve Godwin, Kara Goucher and Shalane Flanagan talk about qualifying for the U.S.
Video by: Steve Godwin/Competitor
Catch yourself in this slow-motion video of the women's start at Saturday's U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials, in Houston, Texas. Produced by
Competitor.com's Mario Fraioli gives his pre-race predictions for the men's and women's races the day before the 2012 U.S. Olympic
We spotted Meb Keflezighi making his final pre-race preparations on Friday morning.
Shalane Flanagan says she's motivated by the pressure cooker situation that is the Olympic Marathon Trials.