- Sanuk Vagabond, $60. The Vagabond features a super soft, high rebound, molded EVA footbed with an AEGIS antimicrobial additive to combat odor and foot fungus.
- Sole Sport Slides, $65. The Sport Slides feature a wear moldable footbed and accommodative gender-specific upper that is easy to slide into after a run.
- Chaco Z/1 Uniweep, $100. The Z/1 Uniweep's Infinitely adjustable polyester strapping system uses pull-through design to give you a secure fit while avoiding the bulk of extra buckles and straps. Its BioCentric footbed design with molded arches offers extra support, reliable stability, pronation control and all-day comfort.
- Sole Sport Flips, $65. The Sport Flips feature a moldable footbed and a deep heel cup that support the entire foot, while providing a comfortable platform and stylish look.
- Sanuk Grifter, $62. The Grifter features a super soft, high rebound, molded EVA footbed with an AEGIS antimicrobial additive to combat odor and foot fungus.
What you put on your feet after the run can be just as important as what you wear during it.
Like eating a piece of fruit for dessert, wearing comfortable footwear after a run can be both a reward for the effort preceding it and a health benefit.
And it doesn’t have to look bad, either.
The shoes included here all share the qualities of recovery comfort and fashion and, in some cases, even have the approval of the American Podiatric Association. With an emphasis on cush, the footwear in this gallery includes flips, slides, sandals, and step-ins. They all make you say “ah” when you put them on, especially after a hard run when you’ve really left it out on the route.
Depending on your preference or need for structure, arch support, something between your toes or not, warmth, breathability, the footwear offered here offers those qualities and does so with the best of materials, including antimicrobials, accommodating foams, natural-forming insoles, and fashion-conscious styles.