Table of Contents
- La Sportiva Anaconda, $125
- Mammut MTR 201 Dyneema, $159
- Dynafit Feline Ghost, $130
- Brooks PureGrit 2, $110
- Karhu Flow Trail, $120
- Skechers GObionic Trail, $80
- Inov-8 Roclite 243, $120
- New Balance MT 910 v1, $110
- Patagonia EVERmore, $110
- Pearl Izumi EM Trail N1, $115
- The North Face Ultra Guide, $110
- Tevaspehere Trail, $120
- Montrail FluidFlex, $90
- Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra, $180
- Saucony Kinvara TR2, $100
- New Balance Minimus 10v2 Trail, $110
- Altra Lone Peak 1.5, $115
Check out these great Trail Running Shoes for going off-roading this summer!
Innovative materials and weight-saving design elements — standard fare in your favorite road runners — are now being used to make lighter trail running shoes with long wearing uppers, sticky soles and energetic rides. Whether you’re seeking full flexibility for cruising on smooth trails or maximum proprioception as you channel your inner mountain goat, these 12 new trail fiends will inspire you to hit the dirt and crank out some miles.
Weights listed per shoe are for men’s size 9.0 and women’s size 7.0.