Table of Contents
- Rock/Creek Scenic City Trail Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
- 7 Sisters Trail Race
- Don’t Fence Me In Trail Run
- Dipsea Race
- Loon Mountain Race
- TransRockies Run
- Golden Leaf Half Marathon
- Shut-In Ridge Trail Run
- Moab Trail Marathon
- Living History Farms Off-Road Race
- XTERRA Trail Running World Championships
- The North Face Endurance Challenge
August; Buena Vista to Beaver Creek, Colo.
Yes, it’s a race. But the six days of running through high-alpine deserts, over craggy peaks, and amid wildflower meadows and forests filled with dappled light is also a fully supported running adventure. Historically organized as a team event, this year marks the first time solo participants are welcome to cover 120 miles and 20,000 feet of elevation gain through the Colorado Rockies, enjoying catered meals, gear transport, hot showers and a tent city for every stage.