Latest on Competitor Running
America’s funniest actor is an avid runner and three-time marathon finisher.
- Injured? Try Deep Water Running
- Is Your Diet Holding You Back?
- Energy Drinks vs. Sports Drinks
- Learn From These Training Mistakes
- Monday Minute: VMO Dip
- Kiros Shines At Honolulu Marathon
- Efraimson Wins Nike Cross Nationals
- Duarte Wins European XC Champs
- Naperville Running Co Named Top Shop
- Treadmill Workouts For Winter Training
Photos: The North Face 50-Mile Championship
Awe-inspiring images from the Dec. 7 race through the Marin Headlands north of San Francisco.
Want To Lose Weight? Then Get Serious!
Successful dieting is all about attitude.
6 Reasons To See A Physical Therapist
If any of these sound familiar, raise the alarm and head to the doc.
Anaerobic Development Key To Running Speed
Anaerobic capacity has been found to be the second greatest predictor of 5K performance after aerobic capacity.
Change Your Mindset To Improve Race Times
Be mindful of the deceptive paralysis that can take hold when you become intimidated by your increasingly faster paces.
Injured? Try Deep Water Running
If you’re injured, it can speed recovery. If you’re healthy, it can boost your speed. Here’s why you should give deep water running a
Learn From These Training Mistakes
Jeff Gaudette recalls some of his training mistakes during his college running days — and outlines how to correct them.
Treadmill Workouts For Winter Training
If the cold and snow are too much to handle, jump on the treadmill and try these workouts.
- Get Stronger In Under 20 Minutes A Day
- Is There An Optimal Time Of Day To Run?
- Anaerobic Development Key To Running Speed
- Workout Of The Week: Deek’s Quarters
- Change Your Mindset To Improve Race Times
- How To Warm Up For A Marathon
- Running 101: How To Become A Runner
- Fixing Your Form A Half Mile At A Time
- Fat Burning: Low-Intensity Or High-Intensity Exercise?
- Training Tips: How To Avoid Hitting The Wall