Latest on Competitor.com
Those running Monday's marathon have been wearing the unique blue and yellow scarves all over Boylston Street.
- Video: Saturday’s Boston Marathon Minute
- Uceny, Willis Win B.A.A. Invitational Mile
- Photos: B.A.A. Invitational Mile Races In Boston
- Video: Desiree Linden Talks Boston 2014
- Video: Meb Keflezighi Ready For Boston
- Nike and CAF: #StrongerEveryRun
- Video: Abdi's Pre-Boston Marathon Interview
- Gebremeskel, Huddle Claim B.A.A. 5K Victories
- Faces Of Boston: Lisa Georgis
- Jeptoo Focused On A Third Boston Win
Ryan Hall Seeking Redemption At Boston
The 2:04:58 marathoner is looking to bounce back in a big way after a tough two-year stretch.
Will This Be The Year An American Wins Boston?
"[An American win] would be beyond words," says Meb Keflezighi.
Video: Boston Police Boss Recalls Bombings
William Evans recalls the events that took place during last year’s Boston Marathon and the ensuing manhunt for the bombing suspects.
How To Watch The Boston Marathon
Live coverage will be available nationwide throughout the day.
Analysis: Boston Weather Hard To Predict
Raymond Britt looks at the data that shows a direct correlation between finishing times and the weather conditions in Boston.
10-Minute Mobility Routine For Runners
Learn the difference between flexibility and mobility, and focus on the latter.
Standing Rest Vs. Jogging Rest
We examine the benefits and drawbacks of each.
Injured? Here’s How To Stay Sharp
Follow these suggestions so you can return from your injury strong and confident.
- Are You A Racer Or A Pacer?
- Workout Of The Week: Alberto’s 300’s
- 5 Olympic-Lifting Variations For Runners
- Is Peaking Psychological?
- Training Doesn’t Occur In A Vacuum
- Essential Drills For Speed And Efficiency
- Monday Minute: Dumbbell Pushup To Row
- Balanced Breathing For Better Running
- Study: Late Starters Run Faster In Older Years
- Upper Body Exercises To Improve Running Form