Articles by Mario Fraioli
- Published Nov. 22, 2013
- Updated Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:47 AM UTC
Don't lose faith in your fitness during these last few weeks before your race.
- Published Nov. 21, 2013
- Updated Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM UTC
The same workouts on the same day each week can be limiting.
- Published Nov. 20, 2013
- Updated Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:47 AM UTC
Don't stop till you get to the top!
- Published Nov. 19, 2013
- Updated Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM UTC
Are you stuck in a running rut? Take your running where it's never been before--quite literally.
- Published Nov. 14, 2013
- Updated Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:44 PM UTC
Senior editor Mario Fraioli responds to Chad Stafko's recent column in the Wall Street Journal.
- Published Nov. 13, 2013
- Updated Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:49 PM UTC
Gain strength and speed by running down a decline.
- Published Nov. 12, 2013
There's not a cut-and-dry answer, but there are warning signs that your shoes need replacing
- Published Nov. 11, 2013
- Updated Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:23 AM UTC
Running happens to be a great diversion from being in a war-zone, as long as you don’t get blown up by incoming fire.