Articles by Mario Fraioli
- Published Jan. 10, 2014
- Updated Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:44 PM UTC
Editor and running coach Mario Fraioli talks about how to properly tackle a winter run.
- Published Jan. 8, 2014
The 29-year-old talks injuries, 2014 plans and shares some advice for aspiring professional runners.
- Published Dec. 12, 2013
- Updated Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:34 AM UTC
The two-time Olympian will be moving back to Boulder, Colo., on Jan. 1.
- Published Dec. 11, 2013
- Updated Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:44 AM UTC
These eight exercises will help improve general strength and overall body balance.
- Published Dec. 10, 2013
Our resident running expert, Mario Fraioli, answers.
- Published Dec. 4, 2013
- Updated Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM UTC
This short track session will help you get fit fast!
- Published Nov. 27, 2013
- Updated Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:01 AM UTC
The tempo run is the most misunderstood type of workout. Let's get it straight.