Articles by Duncan Larkin
- Published Feb. 21, 2014
- Updated Feb. 21, 2014 at 4:33 PM UTC
The 25-year-old came out of nowhere to win one of the country's most iconic ultra faces last year.
- Published Feb. 12, 2014
- Updated Feb. 12, 2014 at 10:08 AM UTC
Sergio Reyes did this workout before finishing second in the Rock ’n’ Roll San Jose Half Marathon.
- Published Feb. 11, 2014
- Updated Feb. 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM UTC
Use these tips to bounce back from a tough winter and get your training back on track.
- Published Feb. 5, 2014
- Updated Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM UTC
Need both a fitness and confidence boost? Give this session a shot!
- Published Jan. 21, 2014
- Updated Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:55 AM UTC
Spend some time going down. Your legs will thank you.
- Published Jan. 14, 2014
- Updated Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM UTC
Going for a run can sometimes get too complex, with GPS watches, heart rate monitors, and music taking over. Here’s how to simplify it.