Articles by Sabrina Grotewold
- Published Sep. 9, 2013
- Updated Sep. 11, 2013 at 4:36 PM UTC
Sabrina Grotewold identifies the five biggest mistakes made by runners when preparing for and running a marathon.
- Published Aug. 29, 2013
Here's a look at how pro runners fuel before, during and after a race.
- Published Aug. 19, 2013
- Updated Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM UTC
Humans are "energy-first" systems.
- Published Jul. 8, 2013
- Updated Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:45 AM UTC
Straightforward tips and expert secrets to help you perform better and recover faster.
- Published Mar. 19, 2013
- Updated Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:03 PM UTC
The right kind of self treatment can help you knock out this annoying injury.
- Published Jun. 5, 2012
It's got high-quality protein, simple sugars, vitamins and minerals, and will help you replace fluids.
- Published May. 9, 2012
- Updated May. 10, 2012 at 9:42 AM UTC
The trailblazer has nothing to lose as he guns for another Olympic medal.
- Published Apr. 27, 2012
- Updated May. 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM UTC
Company connects athletes and events with eco-friendly goals.
- Published Apr. 24, 2012
Fueled by Fine Wine Half provides unique race experience.
- Published Apr. 19, 2012
- Updated Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM UTC
Dr. John Post says muscular injury patterns can be graded according to a 1-3 scale.