Articles by TJ Murphy
- Published Apr. 3, 2014
Ultrarunning legend Dean Karnazes shares his advice on how to become unbreakable.
- Published Mar. 28, 2014
Knowing your current 5K race pace is essential to plotting interval workouts.
- Published Feb. 4, 2014
- Updated Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:42 AM UTC
Fish oil is a useful supplement for endurance athletes to take. Here's why.
- Published Jan. 31, 2014
- Updated Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:36 AM UTC
What are you waiting for? Get started now.
- Published Jan. 7, 2014
- Updated Jan. 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM UTC
Check out this introductory guide to ultrarunning and a beginner’s training plan to tackling a 50K.
- Published Oct. 7, 2013
Former world-class runner Rod Dixon wants to end the childhood obesity epidemic.
- Published Jun. 4, 2013
- Updated Jun. 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM UTC
If your running is feeling stale, start training for the mile.
- Published May. 31, 2013
- Updated Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:45 AM UTC
A blood analysis is a great tool for amateur athletes to use if they want to become faster.
- Published Mar. 28, 2013
- Updated Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:12 PM UTC
One lifelong runner talks about hitting the magic mileage number.
- Published Mar. 15, 2013
- Updated Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:37 PM UTC
The 39-year-old from Austin tackled an ultra-ambitious racing season in 2012.