Boston is one of the greatest running cities in the world, highlighted by a sense of pride, resiliency and community.
Meet Competitor’s 2014 Faces Of Boston
Join us as we share 14 stories of inspiration ahead of this year's Boston Marathon.
Kenya Project: Returning To Boston
Desiree Linden recaps her final long run in Iten and discusses returning to Boston for the first time since finishing second in 2011.
Boston Strong—Presented By Competitor.com
As the world turns its eyes to Boston, the healing has begun on Boylston Street—but for many, closure is still at least 26.2 miles away.
Hartmann's Top Tips For Tackling Boston
The top American finisher each of the last two years shares his best strategies for success.
Kenya Project: Desiree Linden On Extending Her Long Runs
In Episode 3 of The Kenya Project, Desiree Linden talks about adjusting to altitude and extending her long runs.
Boston's 2014 Economic Impact Is High
An estimated $175.8 million will be spent by marathon participants, spectators, media and other visitors.
Video: Bill Rodgers Discusses The Boston Course
Bill Rodgers discusses his favorite parts of the historic 26.2-mile marathon route that runs from Hopkinton to downtown Boston.
I’m A Competitor: Jamie Young
The Boston Celtics assistant coach will run the Boston Marathon on April 21.
- The Boston Marathon Will Never Be The Same
- Pilk’s Points: Looking Ahead To Boston
- Boston-Bound: Lanni Marchant’s Border Wars
- Faces Of Boston: Dustin Hinkle
- Video: Boston, A City of Runners
- Sneak Peek: Special-Release Boston Gear
- Boston Marathon Race-Week Tapering Tips
- Faces Of Boston: Stephanie Abraham
- Meet Competitor’s 2014 Faces Of Boston
- Flanagan Tells ’60 Minutes’ She’s All-In