The Hansons-Brooks athlete got a massage after her long run and visited the Iten Market.
Photos: Desiree Linden Goes Long In Kenya
Check out these great shots of the American marathoner doing her last long run in Iten, Kenya.
Photos: Desi Linden Building Toward Boston
Desiree Linden prepares for April’s Boston Marathon in Iten, Kenya at Lornah Kiplagat’s High Altitude Training Center.
Photos: Desiree Linden Training In Kenya
Check out these photos of American Desi Linden training for the 2014 Boston Marathon!
Video: Alan Culpepper’s Boston Marathon Tips
In this video, two-time Olympian and running coach Alan Culpepper shares his top tips for racing the Boston Marathon.
A 10-Step Plan To Qualify For Boston
What are you waiting for? Get started now.
Library Exhibit Pays Tribute To Boston Victims
The exhibit will run from April 7-May 11.
Boston Runners Feel The Sting Of Winter
Many roads and sidewalks are simply unsafe to run on.
Ritz Out, Hall and Abdi In For Boston Marathon
Kenyan Moses Mosop, second at Boston in 2011, also announces withdrawal from race.
- No Bag Check At 2014 Boston Marathon
- Photos: A Kenyan Recovery Day With Desi Linden
- Photos: Desiree Linden Goes Long In Kenya
- Photos: Desi Linden Building Toward Boston
- Plans Announced For Boston Marathon Tribute
- Photos: Desiree Linden Training In Kenya
- Video: Alan Culpepper’s Boston Marathon Tips
- B.A.A. Announces Boston Marathon Documentary
- A 10-Step Plan To Qualify For Boston
- 114 Boston Survivors Go On Vacation Together