Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series Charity Training Programs
The Rock ‘n’ Roll Series officially partners with the following charities and has charity training programs for events in the following cities. Each charity program provides all the materials you’ll need to finish your first marathon or your best one! Please select a city below for more information.
Local Area Training Programs
Get Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon & 1/2 Marathon training advice from one of the many local running clubs in the following areas: Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas,, Nashville, Los Angeles, Portland, St. Petersburg, Washington, DC
More Great Training Resources from Competitor.com
Running routes, tips from the experts and cross-training ideas.
- How To Train While Traveling
- No Time To Run?
- The 7 ‘Rs’ of Endurance Training
- You Can Qualify for the 2012 Boston Marathon—10 Steps to
- Competitor Magazine’s Beat Your Best Boston Marathon
Hydration tips, performance training foods and pre/post race nutrition guidelines.
- Feed Zone Recipe: Banana Waffles
- Is There Enough Fiber In Your Diet?
- Balancing Energy Sources: Quantity Matters Most
- How To Avoid GI Distress During Endurance Exercise
- Does Fueling Less Boost Your Fitness?
- Racing Weight: The Myth Of Frequent Eating
- Coach Culpepper: Race-Day Nutrition Is Crucial
- Eat Yourself Out Of Overtraining
- Racing Weight: The Compensation Effect
- Whole Fuel: Energy For Endurance Athletes
Tips on staying injury-free before, after and during the race.
- Injury Prevention's Big Bang Theory
- Monday Minute: The Sprinter Start
- Apply Some Kinesiology Tape To Combat Injury
- Monday Minute: Lying Knee To Knee Stretch
- Dealing With Injuries That Aren’t Really Injuries
Help on choosing the right running shoes and training gear.
- Ask The Coach: Can You Recommend A Speed-Distance Device?
- Ask The Coach: Which Shoes Should I Buy?
- Is Minimalism Dead?
- Sole Man: The Story Behind Hoka Shoes
- Shoe Talk: Reebok ONE Series Cushion
- Shoe Talk: Nike Free 5.0
- Shoe Talk: ASICS Gel-Lyte 33 2
- Spring 2013 Running Shoe Review
- Shoe Talk: Puma Faas 100R
- Shoe Talk: adidas Sequence 6