- Shoe Type: Neutral Cushioning
- Gender: male
- Shoe Weight: 8.5 oz (Size 9.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: NA
- MSRP: $100.00
- Website: http://www.avia.com
- Additional Information: Sleek and snug as you might expect from a neutral cushioned racing shoe, the Avi-Bolt IV gives reliable foot hold from heel to toe. The upper is comprised of an interior air mesh wrapped by a breathable microfiber shell, a system which is sufficiently snugged together with a quick-lace system. Soft and supple in the heel (thanks to a second layer of foam in the heel crash pad) and very flexible in the forefoot, the Avi-Bolt IV serves up a consistent ride with a touch of support and stability.
- By Cielestia Calbay
- Published Sep. 11, 2012
- Updated Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM UTC
Check out this fast, lightweight shoe!
- By Competitor.com
- Published Sep. 6, 2012
We tested 27 of the hottest lightweight models you'll find at your local running store this fall.