- Shoe Type: Neutral Cushioning
- Gender: male
- Shoe Weight: 10.7 oz (Size 9.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: 12 mm
- MSRP: $110.00
- Website: http://www.brooksrunning.com
- Additional Information: This version of the Ghost fits similarly to its most recent iterations, with reliably padded and plush snugness in the heel and midfoot, and ample wiggle room in the toebox. Like the Ghost 4, this version is a lightweight high-mileage trainer with a good amount of cushioning—more bouncy than squishy—yet enough inherent zip to be a versatile, do-everything shoe.
- By Brian Metzler
- Published Sep. 5, 2013
- Updated Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM UTC
Check out these 22 hot models that are available in stores this fall!
- By Competitor.com
- Published Sep. 6, 2012
We tested 27 of the hottest lightweight models you'll find at your local running store this fall.
- By Mario Fraioli
- Published Aug. 1, 2011
- Updated Mar. 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM UTC