- Shoe Type: Neutral Cushioning
- Gender: male
- Shoe Weight: 9.0 oz (Size 9.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: 9 mm
- MSRP: $135.00
- Website: http://www.k-swiss.com
- Additional Information: The Kwicky Blade Light serves up a comfy soft snugness in the heel and midfoot, and has a roomy toebox afforded by a stretchy mesh upper. This shoe has a soft interior, is super flexible and feels and runs very light. It has a moderately built-up heel (9mm heel-toe drop), but it’s also lower to the ground than most lightweight cushioned trainers. The ride is softly cushioned and unstructured without much torsional rigidity, but the transition to the low-to-the-ground forefoot creates a feeling of inherent stability and responsiveness at toe-off.
- By Competitor.com
- Published Sep. 6, 2012
We tested 27 of the hottest lightweight models you'll find at your local running store this fall.
- By Aaron Hersh
- Published Feb. 18, 2011
- Updated Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:09 PM UTC
A sneak peek at four of the running shoes K-Swiss will be releasing over the next year.