- Shoe Type: Trail
- Gender: male
- Shoe Weight: 6.5 oz (Size 9.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: 0 mm
- MSRP: $125.00
- Website: http://www.merrell.com
- Additional Information: While the Lithe Glove (and men’s Sonic Glove) offers reliably tight heel-hold and midfoot connectivity, the toebox is wide and roomy. With a thin layer of outsole rubber and a miniscule layer of cushioning and a flat, zero-drop profile, these minimalist mites will put you as close to the ground as you ever want to be. A durable rubber outsole and thin protection plate offer sufficient underfoot protection against protruding pebbles, but the lightly reinforced toebox and sidewalls can leave toes in harm’s way.
- By Competitor.com
- Published Mar. 26, 2013
- Updated Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:21 PM UTC
Check out these new lightweight everyday trainers with the perfect blend of cushioning, flexibility and feel.
- By Brian Metzler
- Published Jul. 13, 2012
- Updated Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM UTC
Find the best Fit, Feel and Ride for the trails you run and how you run them.