- Shoe Type: Racing
- Gender: female
- Shoe Weight: 8.4 oz (Size 8.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: 4 mm
- MSRP: $125
- Website: http://www.pearlizumi.com
- Additional Information: Working with 2x Ironman® World Champion Tim DeBoom, the Project E:MOTION Tri N 2 was built to meet the harsh demands of Kona. The TRI N 2 is the long course model. The Seamless Upper gives chafe-free, sockless comfort while the E:MOTION platform provides a smooth, fast transitioning ride all the way down Ali’i Drive.
- By Brian Metzler
- Published Sep. 5, 2013
- Updated Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM UTC
Check out these 22 hot models that are available in stores this fall!
- By Competitor.com
- Published Sep. 6, 2012
We tested 27 of the hottest lightweight models you'll find at your local running store this fall.
- By Sean McKeon
- Published Mar. 2, 2010
- Updated Mar. 18, 2010 at 3:45 PM UTC
WELCOME to the first edition of our ALL NEW running shoe review! We have taken the world of running shoe reviews and turned it on its head.