- Shoe Type: Neutral Cushioning
- Gender: male
- Shoe Weight: 9.7 oz (Size 9.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: 9 mm
- MSRP: $130.00
- Website: http://www.pearlizumi.com
- Additional Information: This low-volume trainer fits snugly throughout, even without considering this shoe fits a half-size smaller than most Pearl Izumi shoes. A seamless and interior and effective lacing system add to what testers considered a keen fit. his shoe sits lower to the ground than some of its contemporaries in the neutral cushioning category and has a mild 9mm heel-toe differential. This shoe is a do-everything everyday trainer, with a good combination of soft and semi-firm cushioning and a low-to-the-ground forefoot that inspires fast, agile running.
- By Competitor.com
- Published Sep. 6, 2012
We tested 27 of the hottest lightweight models you'll find at your local running store this fall.
- By Mario Fraioli
- Published Jan. 19, 2012
- Updated Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:47 PM UTC
In this edition of Shoe Talk learn about a new, low-to-the-ground neutral cushioned training shoe from Pearl Izumi called the Kissaki.