- Shoe Type: Neutral Cushioning
- Gender: male
- Shoe Weight: 9.4 oz (Size 9.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: 10 mm
- MSRP: $109.99
- Website: http://shop.reebok.com/us/
- Additional Information: With a three-foam midsole, decoupled outsole, deep forefoot flex grooves and constant ground contact along the lateral outsole of the shoe, the Reebok ONE Cushion is designed to maximize comfort and performance for runners with a neutral gait and a strong arch.
- by Brian Metzler
- Published Sep. 5, 2013
- Updated Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM UTC
Check out these 22 hot models that are available in stores this fall!
- by Competitor.com
- Published Sep. 6, 2012
We tested 27 of the hottest lightweight models you'll find at your local running store this fall.
- by Shoes and Gear
- Published Sep. 8, 2009
- Updated Sep. 28, 2009 at 12:58 PM UTC
As summer winds down, you have probably run your share of 5Ks and 10Ks, and maybe you’re shooting for a marathon-or, at least, are