- Shoe Type: Trail
- Gender: female
- Shoe Weight: 9.9 (Size 8.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: NA
- MSRP: $110.00
- Website: http://www.salomon.com
- Additional Information: A crossover shoe made for runners who are used to running in road shoes or who are just starting to run more trails, the XR Mission fits snug in the heel and the midfoot, but slightly loose in the toebox. Thin cord laces and friction-free eyelets allow you freedom to easily customize your fit with one pull. The Mission is copiously cushioned, but instead of being mushy, it feels slightly firm and responsive. While it’s not a good choice for steep craggy mountain trails, it runs well on mild dirt and gravel trails, moderately rocky terrain and paved surfaces with equal zest.
- By Cielestia Calbay
- Published Jan. 30, 2013
Check out this off-road warrior!
- By Brian Metzler
- Published Jul. 13, 2012
- Updated Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM UTC
Find the best Fit, Feel and Ride for the trails you run and how you run them.
- By Mario Fraioli
- Published Feb. 16, 2012
- Updated Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM UTC
Check out this great shoe for running off-road, on asphalt and going back and forth between the two.