- Shoe Type: Trail
- Gender: female
- Shoe Weight: 8.7 oz (Size 8.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: 4 mm
- MSRP: $100.00
- Website: http://www.saucony.com
- Additional Information: Like the first incarnation of this shoe, the Peregrine 2 has a snug fit from heel to toe. The low-volume toebox feels a bit cramped, offering just enough room for the toes to wiggle a bit, but the narrow fit contributes to the shoe’s agility. The Peregrine 2 offers a stable, reassuring ride on all types of terrain, but excels on more technical trails. The firm feel gives this shoe a zesty responsiveness, and combined with a low-profile forefoot, makes this shoe a good option for short-distance racing. A moderately aggressive outsole tread offers up secure traction on a variety of surfaces but isn’t too overbearing for smoother trails.
- By Allison Pattillo
- Published Mar. 19, 2013
- Updated May. 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM UTC
Check out these 12 off-road models and get ready to hit the trail.
- By Brian Metzler
- Published Jul. 13, 2012
- Updated Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM UTC
Find the best Fit, Feel and Ride for the trails you run and how you run them.