- Shoe Type: Neutral Cushioning
- Gender: male
- Shoe Weight: 10.8 oz (size 9)
- Heel Toe Drop: 8mm
- MSRP: $140
- Website: www.saucony.com
- Additional Information: Featuring a midsole made entirely of super-plush PowerGrid, the Triumph 11 is the answer to every runner's prayer for a supremely cushioned yet lightweight training shoe. An updated saddle design provides more support while locking the foot to the platform, and the SRC Crashpad has been reengineered to incorporate grooves that provide an even smoother transition from heel-strike to toe-off.
- By Sean McKeon
- Published Mar. 2, 2010
- Updated Mar. 18, 2010 at 3:45 PM UTC
WELCOME to the first edition of our ALL NEW running shoe review! We have taken the world of running shoe reviews and turned it on its head.
- By Shoes and Gear
- Published Sep. 8, 2009
- Updated Sep. 28, 2009 at 12:58 PM UTC
As summer winds down, you have probably run your share of 5Ks and 10Ks, and maybe you’re shooting for a marathon-or, at least, are