- Shoe Type: Trail
- Gender: male
- Shoe Weight: 10.9 oz (Size 9.0)
- Heel Toe Drop: NA
- MSRP: $135.00
- Website: http://www.trekstausa.com
- Additional Information: The Edict has an exceptional, cradling fit that snugs up the heel and arch/midfoot area of the foot while a wider-than-normal forefoot gives ample room for toes to move and expand upon impact with the ground. For what it is, the Edict runs pretty smoothly on flat and less-technical trails. It’s sufficiently cushioned and has a flexible rockplate to keep away “stingers” from sharp objects on the trail.
- By Cielestia Calbay
- Published Oct. 10, 2012
- Updated Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM UTC
Check out this innovative new trail shoe from Treksta!
- By Brian Metzler
- Published Jul. 13, 2012
- Updated Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM UTC
Find the best Fit, Feel and Ride for the trails you run and how you run them.