All strength training: Page 4
- By TJ Murphy
- Published Aug. 1, 2013
- Updated Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:45 AM UTC
Check out this introductory guide to ultrarunning and a beginner’s training plan to tackling a 50K.
- By Tim Crowley
- Published Jul. 29, 2013
- Updated Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM UTC
This is the single best lower-body strength exercise there is for endurance athletes.
- By Tim Crowley
- Published Jul. 22, 2013
- Updated Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM UTC
This exercise will help strengthen the entire back, and also helps relieve rotator cuff injuries.
- By Jon-Erik Kawamoto, CSCS, CEP
- Published Jul. 15, 2013
- Updated Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:11 AM UTC
Try these exercises to develop a stronger core. It will help your running.
- By Matt Fitzgerald
- Published Jul. 10, 2013
- Updated Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM UTC
The current mania for high-intensity interval training has some runners wondering if they’re wasting their time “jogging.”
- By Neil Cook
- Published Jul. 8, 2013
- Updated Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM UTC
You may be able to race faster on three or four runs per week than you do on six or seven.
- By Julie Kailus
- Published Jul. 3, 2013
This dynamic sport is the latest craze in the workout world, and its fitness benefits are plentiful.
- By Training
- Published Jun. 24, 2013
- Updated Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:02 PM UTC
The list of muscles this compound movement does NOT challenge and condition is shorter than the list of muscles it does.
- By Duncan Larkin
- Published Jun. 21, 2013
- Updated Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM UTC
One trainer thinks strength training is the way to go.
- By Jeremey DuVall, M.S., CPT
- Published Jun. 18, 2013
Find out how this popular piece of equipment can make you a better runner.