Scout Bassett is a fighter. The world-class triathlete and sprinter lost her leg to a fire in Nanjing, China, when she was a baby, and, after being adopted by a family in Michigan, has since become one of the most elite single amputee sprinters of our day. Watch the story of how she turned personal tragedy into athletic triumph as she strives for podium success this summer. Then look for Episode 2, coming soon.
Scout Bassett: Turning Failure Into Success
Montmorency / September 14, 2016
Sponsored Content: Content straight from brands. Here are the details.
- How Music Can Help You Bust Your Running Rut
- Molly Huddle is preparing for Boston Marathon by dialing in her nutrition with the Gatorade Sports Science Institute.
- As Molly Huddle transitions From the Track to the Road, Gatorade® Endurance brings you her journey to Boston Marathon.
- Malia’s unique ambition
- 5 Reasons Why Stretching Calf Muscles is So Important To Runners
- Five Pre-Race Fueling Tips
- Running the Race Was the Easy Part
- World-Class Weekend
- Sponsored: A beer, a bet, and a bowtie
- Sponsored: #LiveULTRA